Monday, October 16, 2006

Halloween


I'm changing the blog background to honor of Jack T. Chick and his new tract for the Halloween season. It's not his best Halloween tract (Happy Halloween is better by far), though after reading it I do kinda have the urge to sacrifice a kitty, so it's not the most boring tract he's ever put out. Just ok.


Speaking of Halloween, what's everyone up to?

I'm definitely planning on coming to Madison to celebrate, but it'd be nice to know if anyone's got any definite plans.

So yeah, let me know.




And don't make the same mistake Timmy made. The choice is yours.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dragonslippers said...

Lol......the frame from the new tract that has some angel saying "No!" to the dirty boy just killed me.

That kid looks just like Pigpen from the Peanuts.

Only clean kids can get into heaven guys---

sorry Pigpen.

ugh....Halloween....not sure. Originally I was going to be out of town for a frisbee tournament, but now I'm going to be in the Madtown area.

I haven't even started thinking about Halloween....doesn't help I have to give a group presentation on the 31st.

10/17/2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

hey jess-

for halloween araby wanted to be characters from a chick track....i think its a great idea

you in?

10/23/2006 6:32 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

totally.

I'm gonna be Li'l Susy, which means I'll be saying such great things as:

"if anybody ever tries to make YOU gay, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!" (see Birds And The Bees)

and:

"Thank God my grandpa told me about Jesus, so I won't be in hell with [the witches]!" (see The Devil's Night)

and the best yet:

"The "prophet Mohammed... was a pedophile!" (see The Little Bride)

So yeah. I think she deserves a halloween costume devoted to her... she's scaaaarrry!

Anyways, I've work on Friday until 7pm, so i can come up right after no problem, and I'm taking off all day Saturday so I've got the weekend free. Now all we need is some set plans...

10/23/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

mark's having a party Friday night, so I was thinking of going to that....Saturday is still an open book for me.

if you need a place to crash btw, you know you're always welcome at my place.

we should coordinate costumes.

10/25/2006 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home