Wednesday, September 13, 2006

She Is So Hott

This post may sound shallow, but remember The Sauce is like an onion- many layers. Every since the burn incident with Skeletor, things has improve slightly. I have been ignoring her at the gym with no eye contact and of course no hellos, until last week. Some how, we kept running into each at the gym at the same time (not a stalker).

Last Thursday was the best. I showed up with my work threads and damn, did I looked good. The girl was heading towards the men's locker room and of course, she saw me walking by. I completely ignored her. After changing into my gym clothes, I jumped onto the stair master. In the corner of my eye, I saw her checking me out.

Moments later, my friend Stacey shows up and joins me on the stair master. We did our thing and Skeletor gave Stacey the stare down. I hope it was the jealousy stare down because that would be so awesome. After finishing the stair master, Stacey and I did the trend-mill together. Skeletor walked right by us without saying a word to neither of us (Stacey kinda knows her), but when she got out of the women's locker I got the smile, wave, and the hello. I am making progress.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Lee said...

what in the world...

9/14/2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

oh john.

just stop. Really.

It's all in your head.

Skeletor is dating Jesus. And nobody loves like Jesus.

9/26/2006 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home