Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hi!!!

Hi everyone,

Hagen is returned from Asia and is in Madison until sometime on Saturday. In addition....Party in the Park (since I'm now a member of the WSUM 91.7 Madison team) is Saturday and there will be good music all in our very own James Madison Park. Anyone wishing to get together with Hagen and I should give me a call. Anyone wishing to listen to my radio show on WSUM 91.7 FM Madison should listen starting September 5 on Wednesdays from 8-9AM. Webcasting for those of you not in the area is www.wsum.org

I've been to Japan AND Korea....and dear lord did I bring back some J-rock!!!

Like nothing Madison has seen before!

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

weee!

this can only mean that the time has come for more costume/cosplay extravagance!

unfortunately (for you guys anyway ;P) this weekend is out for me since my sister and brother and I are planning to do something together for the holiday weekend. What that is hasn't quite been decided yet, but i'm working on that.

So yeah. Costume/cosplay in all it's Hagen-included glory. Keep it in mind. And don't forget that, if nothing else, Halloween is only several weeks away.

More importantly however, is that Steph's birthday is coming up very very soon.

Just thought I'd remind you in case you forgot ^^

8/30/2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

sigh....yeah....i haven't forgotten..

still working out what i'm going to do....

yes...September 18th....the day I get kicked off my parent's health insurance....

9/04/2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

DIRTY NURSE PARTY!!!!!!!!

now you'll have to get married for the health insurance too!

hehe jk.

but that doesn't mean we can't all dress like we need a booster shot.

9/12/2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home