Monday, September 11, 2006

and now for the good news...

ANDY GOT A JOB!!!!


ANDY GOT A JOB!!!!


ANDY GOT A JOB!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He's gonna be a museum technician for the USDA in Maryland near DC. It's far but not too far--definitely driveable.

As for me, one of my mom's Korean connections from taekwondo hired me at the dry cleaners last wednesday. It's not that great... pays $9 and hr and i'm surrounded by dirty clothes, but since it's a small business they're pretty flexible with me so I can take off as I need to. They also feed me. So it's not so bad.

but enough about me.

ANDY GOT A JOB!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dragonslippers said...

Congratulations Andy!!! Thats really great!!

Can't wait to see you both this Saturday at my place...now we have 2 reasons to celebrate!

9/11/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

YAAAY!


As for whether i'm moving there too...

probably.

but not yet. I'm gonna finish my classes here and I'm taking my GRE at the end of the month so we'll see how I do and go from there.

Oh, and my sister's getting married in February so I may take another semester at home. In any case, we'll see how things go.

I'm kinda psyched about the idea of moving east. I mean, how cool is it that I get the chance to live on both coasts after growing up in the midwest? Very cool. Andy's work is only 4 hours from New York city, somewhere I've always always wanted to go. And it's 1/2 an hour from Washington DC, so we'd be close enough to a major urban area to have plenty to do.

The thing that scares me a little is that this is a really good job, which makes it a more permanent situation. What if I end up in a similar situation that I was in in California where I don't meet anyone and end up feeling homesick all the time?

Granted, it's not quite as far away so I can definitely go home more often. I don't know. It'll probably be fine. I just gotta find a way to meet people and make new friends. Or maybe you guys can just come out there with me.

That'd be cool too:)

9/11/2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

congratulations~!

9/11/2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home