Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thanks Jess!

I know I've been totally MIA for the past half a year... so i guess i'll just give u an update...
Yup, still in Korea and still at KBS... but this will be my last year...
I'm planning on going to grad school next fall... but alas, not to the states...
I really want to go to London, England... so hopefully i'll get accepted and then you guys can come visit me!
Anyway~ that's my plan for the next 2 years (journalism grad program is just one year)... and after that, only God knows...
But although London schools don't require the GRE... I am still planning on applying to schools in the states.. so Jess, I too, am taking the GREs soon! ARGH~~ I forgot all my math~~!
Anywhoo.. that's basically most of what's going on in my life~~
So with that! I'm off!
ps. i do still sing into my finger. yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dragonslippers said...

Jo!

So great to hear from you!

God I am so jealous....living in London has always been a dream of mine, and there you go---

I'm sure you'll get in, I mean, why wouldn't they want a smart sexy Korean?

9/15/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

yay jo!

go jo!

you can doooooo iiiiiit!!!

weeeeeeee!!!!!!!

9/26/2006 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home