Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A party to dwarf all parties

So . . .

Steph saying this week was hell for her, plus the fact that Panda is graduating this semester,

Plus the fact that we missed Halloween,

Plus the cosplay birthday party I'd planned on having on my return never happened, and Andy's birthday weekend was swallowed by my brother's birthday as well as Andy's nephew's,

means that WE NEED TO HAVE ONE HUGE-ASS PARTY AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER WHEN THERE ARE NO LONGER ANY MORE EXCUSES!!!!

Thats right, ladies and gentlemen. It's time to start planning for the END OF SEMESTER/GRADUATION/HAPPY UNBIRTHDAY COSPLAY PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

So who's in?

I think we should plan for the weekend of the 13th, or the 19th. I know I've got crap going on Memorial Day weekend, as does Andy, so hopefully those 2 weekends are good. It's almost a month in advance too, which is good for me as far as making plans, so hopefully it's good for you too. I really really want to see this happen so lemme know what your plans are.



BTW, for those of you interested in comics and the like, there's a short-term exhibit at the Milwaukee Art Muesum that's all about Comics starting this Saturday. I'm planning on going w/ Andy and taking my brother, but if anyone has the time to join us, that'd be way cool.

8 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Just to let you guys know, the party that I'm having at the dorms equals

1. no alcohol

and

2. my family is coming in

So that means that I'm out for a party on the weekend of the 13th. THe following weekend I can try to make it to something if I can stay with someone (I'll try to get my dad's car or something).

4/26/2006 6:47 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Might I also suggest, I know this doesn't work for everyone, but I'm done with everything come the weekend of the 6th. I don't have any finals.

It could be a time to celebrate. I even give my capstone presentation on the 5th.

4/26/2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

I'm all about the party, but if I'm going to be able to make it, the party needs to be after May 13th.

My last final exam is the morning of May 13, so anytime after then is good.

Also I'm all about the comics at the Museum....I read about that and really wanted to go, but again, it'll have to be after May 13, cause I'm living in a cave until then.

4/26/2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger Sauce said...

It has been awhile since I made a visit to the Mad Town, so you can count me in. I will see if Tom wants to go. The weekend of the 19th is fine with we. We can also celebrate my b-day.

4/26/2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

i wanna go!!!

4/26/2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

Yay John! Now you guys HAVE to come!

So it sounds like so far the weekend of the 19th is better for people, but I'd still like more feedback so all you ppl who haven't commented yet, please do so.

I'll see abt sending out an email as well.

4/27/2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

I guess either weekend is fine, maybe the 19th is better.

I want to go to the comics thing too! I'll be in Milwaukee after my last final on the 7th until the 12th or 13th so I can go to Panda graduation party, so if the thing is still running, you guys can hang on til then, and someone can come pick me up.....I'm SO in to go with you.

4/28/2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Also....now I have to think of a good costume.

I may have picked a bad time to try to make my hair blonde again.

Curse my timing!

4/28/2006 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home