Wednesday, November 23, 2005

ok ok ok

New development in my plans:

I can't take all of December off. It sucks ass big time, but I guess you'll just have to chalk it up to another example of a Jess-ism--in this case, the far-fetched, impractical schemes that never seem to materialize. So here are my updated plans, and this time it oughtta stick:

1. Jess takes off for christmas somewhere between the 16th of december and the 3rd of January, hopefully before Dennis leaves for Montana.

2. Jess finally leaves her shitty job somewhere near the end of Janauary, because that would make it an even 2 years of me being here, and I'll be DAMNED if I'm gonna stay here longer than I originally agreed to.

3. Jess comes home in time to celebrate her birthday (Feb 4th-- how sweet it is it that my birthday falls on a SATURDAY?!), which she plans on being a HUGE COSTUME BALL to make up for missing halloween and to fulfill my goal of dressing up like Seras Victoria along side Steph's Integra. And, for anyone that's willing to dress up like Alucard, I promise to call you "master" all night long ;)

4. Jess gets a job in Madison, where she remains happily ever after--well, at least for a year.

So that's the plan. Doesn't mean we can't have a huge cosplay party for Christmas or New Years or anything . . . i mean, you know me and making plans . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

WOOOOOOO Cosplay.

And yay for Jess coming home!!!!!!!!!

And......the thought of you calling me master might be enough to persuade me to dress as Alucard. Though I don't know if I'm the right person for the role.

11/23/2005 2:18 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

WOOOOT Cos-play Paaarrttyy!

Can't wait to have you home jess.

11/24/2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

i can't wait to have u home and i'm not even IN madison~!!

11/24/2005 4:22 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Hmmm the panda will have to look for more purple hair dye. Or a better costume.

I can't wait for your return Jess... too long, it's been too long.

:-)

11/28/2005 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home