Thursday, November 10, 2005

Panda...I know you got one more in ya...

Ok, so I won't be joining you as I'm going to Milwaukee then Chicago to hopefully bring back awesome goodies this weekend, but those of you in Madison that are so inclined should take advantage of an opportunity for a little cosplay for a free drink. By this I mean, State Street Brats (the haven of evil against all who cosplay) is doing an Adult Swim/Boondocks thing from I want to say either 9-11 or 11-1 (there are flyers ALL OVER state street) and in very smallish print on the bottom of the flyers it mentions...."come dressed as your favorite AS character to get a free drink." So....there you have it ladies and gentlemen.....cosplay AND a free drink. Hell....I'd cosplay if I WASN'T getting a free drink. Might be time to bring out the Lelah costume again and Steph, well.....I know you can find SOMETHING!!! I only wish I could be there!!!!


Also....BOO to not getting EVA!! Now I'll NEVER see it. *pouty face*

Ok....off to dinner with random person I met on the internet. It was a momentary lapse in sanity involving Edo Buffet. I think it will be ok, but just so you know where I am if you need to rescue me or anything. I'm going to Edo, I hope to be home by 7:30 to finish this map. Freak out if you haven't heard from me by 8 or 9.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

The Leela costume is retired. Unfortunately there is no more of the purple hair dye and I don't trust this other stuff. After watching a rather large amount of Wolf's Rain, I think I want to go with Chezza (spelling?). In any case, I'm too busy this weekend to really do anything. I promised Sol that I would spend time with him. Between Elf Power, Somores, and AS all happening at the same time, I would personally pick the somores and spending time with Sol. We've been missing a lot of each other.

I'm dragging on what could be short. Thanks for the tip, but I won't be joining. Time for bed.

Have fun all.

11/12/2005 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home