Tuesday, November 15, 2005

for all of u who love Zach Braff as much as I do!

Okay first of all... 'Garden State' is one of my favorite movies... of course, the fact that it is abt my home state of NJ helps a bit too.... but another reason to love Zach Braff...

I don't know if u guys know this but his new movie, 'The Last Kiss' (not out yet, but done with filming) was directed by a UW-Madison alum AND produced by a UW-Madison alum... SO most of the filming was done at the Madison campus... i saw pictures of them at Bascom Hall and shooting on the terrace and langdon street... isn't that crazy?

did any of you guys see any filming, or know this was happening? judging from the pics, i'm assuming that filming happened in the summer... i think june was mentioned in some of the captions...

Move over Mandy Moore! It seems Zach was meant to be MY soulmate! If he ends up in Korea next, for one reason or another, I am taking NO prisoners.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Joey,

I saw Garden State and I thought it was an ok movie. Natalie Portman was great in that movie and so was Zach.

Anyways, yeah I heard about "The Last Kiss" but I did not know it was partly filmed at UW. The only reason why I heard of that movie because of Marley Shelton is in it and well... she is pretty hot.

Tom

11/16/2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

i remember seeing something on the news about how they were filming some of the movie here, but i didn't know that there was lots of Madison in the movie, i thought it was only for a short clip.

11/18/2005 9:00 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

insecure douche-bag??? why??? TELL ME WHY!!!!!

11/20/2005 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home