Thursday, November 10, 2005

COFFEECOFFEEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEE. . .

I'm bored as hell. I've been at work for an hour and a half already--an hour and a half that I've effectively wasted by checking my email and reading NY Times articles and checking up on my eBay auctions. And now I have nothing left to do but work . . . or post on the blog hehe.

Luckily I have tomorrow off, so I can treat today like a friday and leave early. I think tomorrow I'll go back to LA; I went shopping at Wacko and left a bag of vintage clothing I purchased from the dollar rack of Ozzie Dots next door. Ugh . . . such a long drive, but since I have to go there anyways, I might as well check out some of the vintage stores I didn't hit last week. lol, oh darn!

Man you guys, I wish you all could come out here and go vintage shopping with me. There's just SOOO much cool stuff to be found. I don't know how I'm gonna bring home all the amazingly cute clothes I've bought over the past 2 years; i may just have to mail it home. Of course, I'd prefer to come home and just bring some of it with me, but plane tickets have gotten really expensive, esp. now bcz it's holiday season. Maybe my family will chip in if I ask nicely. However, if I do come home for Thanksgiving, I probably won't have a chance to see you guys bcz I'll only be home for a few days. I'm still planning on coming home around December 17th tho . . . but as for what i'm doing (whether i should quit my job and come home, or stay till andy finishes) it's still uncertain.

This morning none of my alarm clocks went off and i slept in till 8:55, my usual work-departure time. I'm so bad!

well, hopefully none of you are too busy to post or comment today so I'll be able to waste more work time reading the blog.

i've had way too much coffee in the past 24 hrs . . . it's gonna be a long day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

I'm NEVER too busy to leave a comment.

I wish I could go vintage shopping too!!!! Man...I'm so jealous and I haven't even SEEN your cute clothes.

11/10/2005 1:16 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol ah ha!!

I know what i can do to waste more work time: DRAW MORE OF MY CUTE CLOTHES!!! WEEE!!! here i goo!!!

11/10/2005 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home