Thursday, September 15, 2005

Checking in

Thought I's day hi to everyone quickly. Quickly is the main word cause I feel like my head a-splode (reference Strong Bad e-mail "video games" on that one). Also....I was in the need of pants and the dreaded GAP was having a jeans sale so I went in and I actually found a pair that fits after trying on like 15 pairs of pants and then as I go to check out....who should walk up to the register but dear wonderful Shingo. Yeah. We had a nice polite conversation about pretty much nothing complete with me dropping everything I put in my hands cause I'm completely incapacitated when it comes to me having a headache and in which he PROMISED to call me to hang out. Right...I'll believe THAT when I believe any other thing he told me in every conversation we ever had........

I'ma pack my shit for Milwaukee and sleep in my bed until its over.

~Sari

2 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

awww :hugs:

9/15/2005 7:47 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

. . .

I KNOW WHERE YOU WORK, SHINGO!!!

*sharpens knife*

9/16/2005 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home