Thursday, September 15, 2005

both sides of creationism

ok, so since creationism and science and their connection or lack there of seems to be topic here......for those interested, Check this out.....

Terry Gross, who i worship as my own personal interview goddess, addressed that same very issue today on her show Fresh Air on NPR. She talks to Chris Mooney, who just published a book entitled "The Republican War on Science".....then she interviews Republican Lobbyist Robert Walker on Bush and Science.

You can listen to both of the interviews here. And you should.

Good God I love that woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

She is pretty damn cool; i listen to her whenever i can.

Hey! I wonder if I can get a podcast of this . . . as I just bought me a brand new mp3 player! weeee!!!

9/16/2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

hmmmm, guess not.


but my mp3 player is still really cool!

9/16/2005 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home