Saturday, August 13, 2005

Until Friday....

Dad's making me move today because he doesn't want to deal with moving at the same time as other people, so I have to say goodbye until the 19th when Charter decides to come hook up cable for me. So....have a good week I guess. I may finally lose my mind with the boredom of no internet and motivate myself to a computer lab, but I think I may be able to keep myself occupied enough to endure the week.

At any rate, I'll talk to you soonish...and I may be sad when I get back (as a warning).

Love and kisses,
Sari

2 Comments:

Blogger Dragonslippers said...

hang in there sari- i know this is gonna be a long week for you......but once you move in that means we can have a finally moved in/anime party! how does that sound :)?

8/13/2005 8:24 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

i wish i was there!!! wahhh!!

8/15/2005 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home