Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ooh! Ooh!

Sari: Hey!!! OMG, thank you SO much for doing this for me. I hope it's not too much of a hassle to get to payless... But I'm a size 7... so if they have it in a 7, that would be awesome... but on the website, it says they only have the shoe in halves... so if that's the case, a 6.5 is fine... and just in case, here is the website again:


so thank you so much for doing this! Umm, i'll give you my cell phone number, so you can give it to your friend Brian when he gets into Korea: 011-1714-0134

So, I guess I'll just wait for his call... and let him know that I'd be more than happy to show him around Seoul, and take him around to see some stuff and I'll introduce him to some people, if he wants some friends to hang with ^^
(I realize i should have just posted this as a comment, so not everyone has to be a victim to this mindless banter, but oh well, too late! sorry guys!)

Tom: my homepage is a Korean one, so it can get to be a bit confusing if you don't know korean... for the most part, most of my settings are in english... so you u go in, on the right hand side, there are tabs, and one of the bottom ones should say VISITOR... u can go in there and leave a comment... if u still don't get it, just click around and something interesting should pop up!

Steph: Thanks for fixin mah link!

Jess: Thanks for makin this blog... i love it and i'm so happy i can keep in touch with you guys so much easier now!

Sauce: thanks for postin... i almost forgot how much i miss your insanity...post... a LOT... always!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sauce said...

What are you up to these days? Have heard about Denis and the person he is living with? He is so in trouble. What has he gotten himself into?

8/02/2005 10:26 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

I sure haven't.

Where the hell is that boy and why isn't he joining the blog??!!

Jo: please please use the hyperlink function when you add hyperlinks, bcz if you don't it pushes the whole blog to the bottom of the page.
I edited your post to take care of the problem (just hid the hyperlink). I figured out how to do it so it doesn't delete everything you say: just make sure that you always add hyperlinks to text AFTER you've finished writing everything else. If you want you can preview it too before you publish to make sure it didn't delete everything.


This blog wouldn't be anything w/out all you guys! Thanks for making it such a success!!! ^^

~j

8/03/2005 9:23 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

STEPH!

I gave it some thought, and I think "said friend" should be referred to as Noodles from now on. Why, you ask? Well, I just have a weird memory of him making pasta and mixing it with his hands, and well, he kinda just reminds me of noodles . . . what can i say?

~j

8/03/2005 9:43 AM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

LOL!!!


Noodles it is.

8/03/2005 11:51 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

yes, i've heard and i think the D is making a HUGE mistake...

Jess... i thought i did use the hyperlink thingy... hummm...

8/03/2005 5:30 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

yeah, hyperlink thing is weird. you have to be careful to do it AFTER you've finished writing everything else you want to say, or it deletes everything you say and doesn't even post the link.

It probably just screwed w/ your post. Stupid Blogger.

~j

8/04/2005 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home