Wednesday, November 01, 2006

For My Arabito.....the best roommate I ever had

Arabito. I missed you very much today. I miss you very much right now. I made you a radio show, which I hope you heard. If you didn't, you can listen to it at http://wsum.net/station/archives/34 for a couple weeks. I'll download it from the archives and make you a copy of your very own if you want. I'll definitely tell you again tomorrow, but I just want to say right now that I'm so glad you were my roommate for two years. Right now......living in a house where the only things that are mine are what's in my room and my couch. And the pictures in the living room I guess, although Katie got to decide where they went. Today, out of nowhere she came home and decided that she didn't want all my stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else because everything in the cabinets is hers to be away somewhere. And she put my breadmaker in the cabinet above the fridge. The one no one can get to. MY breadmaker. My Azuma. It doesn't go in the cabinet. It goes on the counter. And I want it there. I want my kitchen table, and my coffee table, and to feel like I can use the living room when she's home without her needing to control what's going on. And I missed you so much my Araby. More than I've ever missed you before.

And.....I played Cibo Matto. And they made me realize some things. And I will play them again. For you......and because I want to.

I love you so much. Happy quarter of a century old my dearest. You're my shining star in this dark dark world.

Love,
Your Sari

2 Comments:

Blogger da bito said...

Okay, I'm about to cry...I love you, too, Ikers!!!!! And I miss all the goofy things you used to do, and the way you'd roll your eyes at me, and your elf-doings, and your music, and even how you used to hate Cibo Matto, and your rants about everything else. and i hope katie realizes your stuff is cool. :)

11/06/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

awwwwwwww!!!!!!

I'M GONNA CRY TOOO!!!!


I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!!!!

11/15/2006 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home