Saturday, August 12, 2006

They Suck

I take back what I said about those German Girls. They really suck giant gorilla balls. I really liked one of them, but that ended real fast last night after seeing her making out with some dudde. So yeah, the story goes went to the Bar Chicago for 3 hours, spending $41 for valvet parking, cover charge, a round of Miller, and pizza. A loophole date once again and they all got action from another (a European thing? or are they bi?) or from some stranger, leaving me out. I have headache just thinking about it. How is my life getting stranger by the minute? I mean seriously, what the hell?

After 30 minutes, they all ditched me to fend for myself like a loser. What is the deal with that? In the US, you do not split up at a dance club especially in Chicago. Who knows what will happen if you end up in the wrong crowd? I do realize I have been getting huge at the gym, but how am I going to rescue you from a group of guys? I am not that big!!!

Thank god, I ran into my best friend Mandy. It was just one of those cool run-ins. I stopped talking to Mandy after getting bitched at for showing up a hour late to her b-day party. The thought of leaving Germans there in the city to have fun by themselves entered my mind, but I just could not go through with it. What would you have done if your so called "friends" left you at the club alone in the city? And then to put the icing on the cake, the person you had an interest in was getting on with some complete stranger. It was the best night ever.

So guys, here are characteristics of the ladies I have been interested in the past 9 months religious, no brains, party animal, and possible bi-sexual. This kind of stuff can only happen in the movies, but some how I am living it. They all have one thing in common, besides the obvious fact of being the opposite sex. I met them all at the gym. Some how, I got to put an end to this craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home