Thursday, December 01, 2005

another reason why KBS is bad for you health~

So... some of u may or may not know this... but KBS is bad for your health... more specifically, WORKING for KBS is bad for your health...

Last year, they had me working 15 hour days EVERY day, including Christmas and New Years Day and did not even blink an eye... this resulted in me getting an ulcer in my large intestine from stress...yup, u heard me, i'm 23 and i have an U.L.C.E.R.

well things got better, ultimatums were made (along the lines of, if u dont hire ppl to share the work with, i'm quitting)

but now... that we are starting English News (finally!!) they separated the news team from the rest of the office, so they had us move to the basement! the 2nd floor of the basement, with NO air... what air is down there is absolutely rancid~ i don't know how the BLEEP i'm going to survive down there.... and it's not like the company (the people around me) is going to help matters any...

so this might just be the last post i make as a somewhat healthy person...

help. me. breathe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

But... it's my s-s-s-stapler. Sorry, read the whole thing about being placed in the basement and thought of Office Space.

I hope things get better. :-(

12/02/2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

BASTARDS!!!!

They can't treat you like this!!!! It's not fair!!! You're Jo! THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU!!!

I hope you've got some more ultimatums up your sleeves. What are the safe workplace laws in Korea?

at least they're finally starting the English News program. Do you think it'll air in L.A.? If so, I'M TAPING EVERY ONE OF YOUR SHOWS!

12/02/2005 9:16 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

it'll definitely air in L.A. as long as you get KBS WORLD...

umm, but i hope u know that i'm NOT anchoring... I'm producing... though i am also reporting... but just dubbing for now... so u won't get to see me, really... soon though, hopefully, i will get to do actual stand-ups on the air... but i wouldn't hold ur breath...

sigh...

and YES... office space.. that's what my friends and I here continuously joke about... the whole basement thing and all and also becuase well... actually, no one took my stapler... but this smelly producer DID steal my effin CHAIR... feckers, the lot of them!

12/05/2005 4:09 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lolol!

now every time you go upstairs you need to mumble to yourself abt putting strychnine in the coffee maker . . .

So then, your voice will still be on the shows, right? That's the next best thing to seeing you, and if anything I'll get to see your name in the credits, right? Anyways, I don't spose you can tell me when it airs now, could you? So I know when to be home?

12/05/2005 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home