Tuesday, November 29, 2005

And for my first phone pic post . . .



. . . A perfect example of why my boss is an idiot.

This picture was hanging up in the bathroom of the butterfly facility (same place where he joked about raping butterflies to a high school girl). Note this picture is neither funny nor approriate in the workplace or anywhere for that matter.

What's worse is, it used to be hanging up in the main room. I think when his wife came in to decorate for the open house, she hid it in the bathroom because she happens to know better.

The man is clueless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

a great revelation has occured to me:

I can now use my phone to post pics of all the cool things I've bought!! Weeeee!!!! Just you wait till I get myself to the Pasadena flea market this weekend, oh hohohooo! Just just you wait . . .

*sings to self*

IIII love technologyyy. Nooot as much as you, you seeee. But stiiillll I love technologyy. Always and forever. Always and forever . . .

11/30/2005 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home