Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Friday...events...things

So.....before I make dinner for you on Saturday, you should come with me on Friday night.

Where you ask????? Mustard Plug. The Rathskellar.

Ok, so probably none of you are wankers and like ska, but Little Brian went through hell and back trying to get WUD to book this show (it got shot down something like 3 times before he sold them on it) on advice from me that it would be the most awesome thing that the punk/ska genre leader could do. Therefore, I am obligated to go. And company would be good. I'll take what small amount of funds I have and buy you a beer. Oh! And the opening band "Something to Do" is AWESOME (if you're a ska loving wanker). The lead singer lives on Blair street next to the formerly ugly gold house. His name is nate. They rock.

Also....don't let all my wanker talk discourage you from coming with me. It goes back to a text message conversation with Brian Hagen that occured while I was watching this very same "Something to Do" band.

Hey....wanker...bet you wish you could go.

So. Since my Hagen can't go.....who's coming with me. There will be dancing and horns!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger da bito said...

boo-yah! i'm there, and i bet mel will want to come, too - she loves ska. also, i invited my roommates and mel and matt to the dinner-party. should i un-invite them? they'd be more than willing to chip in for food, even before-hand. we can bring stuff, too.

11/30/2005 9:22 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Ummm..my limit for dinner is space. I don't know how many people I have coming right now, but my table isn't exactly large. Also....chipping in for food would be awesome. Or if you bring things it has to be Irish things. Cause that's what the party is for. So far I know you, Lelah, Steph, Sara, and Nathan are for sure coming. Not sure on the others. If you can procure me a table to fit in my house it would be even more appreciated.

11/30/2005 9:32 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

So, Mel, Matt, Ben from Mel's work (who also happens to work with me), Jessa, and maybe Matt from the 'bou are coming to see Mustard Plug, too, tonight. :)

12/02/2005 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home