Monday, October 17, 2005

Decemberists

So....give me a count of who's all in for the show on Thursday so I can start planning some things. Like where we're meeting, are we eating food, what the hell is going on........ok...so I'll probably NEVER fully know the answer to that last one.

I sure as hell don't right now.

Also.....Friday plans may need some revision. Bito knows the details, I'll discuss, but not openly and not voluntarily. She can tell you what's up and then if you need anything you can talk to me. It's nothing bad...I'm not going to lose my mind over it. Just not in the mood to have to deal with it or I fear I might. (Read this as.....if you IM/call me and start out with, "Sari, what's wrong" you WILL NOT get a reply. At least not one beyond "nothing". Don't even try.)

6 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

sari....what's wrong? hahaha :P
Also they moved my little kids class from 7 to 9 to 5:30 to 7! And they're still paying me the same. Bonus monies! Also just to taunt I'm teaching 26 classes for the little tykes, there's 11 of them. I'm gonna make around $2200 for it. Huzzah plane ticket home!

10/18/2005 4:33 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Bito and I are going for sure on Thursday. I'm up for anything that night. I don't have class and I don't have work. I'm going to be cleaning/packing and that's about it. :-) Hope things get better... even though I don't know what the hell is going on either.

Panda

10/18/2005 8:06 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

raise your hand if u think brian should buy Jo dinner with all his new money ~~ *^^*

10/18/2005 5:46 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

*hand raising*....he's going to Seoul this weekend!!!

10/18/2005 6:07 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

ok, don't know if bito talked to you yet or not, but i'm not going anymore......the reason is simply that i accidentally double-booked myself...something which i have now done 3 times in the last 3 weeks(don't worry, its not you, its me...i have seriously lost the ability to plan social events for myself). Tomorrow I have to call another person and cancel with him for another something i planned...oi.

so yeah. sorry girls, ya gotta count me out on this one....have fun w/o me (if it's possible).....

just kidding.

10/18/2005 6:48 PM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

Jo, assuming I meet up with you before the wandering quest around Seoul for comics of an interesting nature has cleaned out the coffers that I bring with me. You got it, free dinner, hell it's a small price to pay to have someone with me who will understand the menu. No pointing and praying for this dinner!

10/19/2005 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home