Monday, October 10, 2005

so, THIS is medicinal, huh?

Had me some of the best weed on earth on Saturday, compliments of my roommate who somehow or other got his hands on some medicinal pot from a canabis club.

Altho the supreme court is filled with douchies who care nothing for the terminally ill, there are still canabis clubs in California, tho they prolly won't be above ground for much longer. It's a shame, since I'm now fully convinced that cannabis clubs have the greatest pot in all the world--pot that is fully worthy of being prescribed to the terminally ill.

It really pisses me off, actually, that people with chronic pain won't have easy access to this anymore. Granted, I'm a pot smoker, so I'm not an unbiased opinion on the whole medical marijuana thing, but honestly, wouldn't you want any and every drug in the world at your disposal if you were dying of a painful incurable illness? It just seems so stupid to me that there isn't some way of regulating marijuana as a medicine for people with terminal diseases. Give them a permit or something!

As for me, I'd be more than happy to reserve all the good pot for those who need it most. and if I get caught w/ pot and don't have a permit, that's my own fault right? But for Christs sake, leave the terminally ill alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home