Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cartoon Network Fans

Wow, I noticed there are a lot of people in this blog watch cartoon network. To Panda, what is wrong with your roommate? Back in college, I never went to bed by 9 or even 11pm. There was always something to study for or something good on television. I think your roommate has some issues. After all, who could not get along with a person who watches Family Guy and American Dad? My favorite episode of Family Guy is Emission Impossible and as for American Dad, the latest episode in which the Dad needed his son's help in translating Elvish language. That was hilarious because it mentioned Frodo versus Luke Skywalker and that Frodo can defeat Luke Skywalker with the one ring. Futurama is also great!!!!Roswell That Ends Well is the best episode next to The Deep South.

To Jo, Colin Firth is staring in a new movie called The Last Legion. It's being produce right now but it sounds cool. The leading actress in that movie looks very exotic. I am not sure if you heard of her but her name is Aishwarya Rai. She is from India. Cannot wait to see the movie.

Tom


3 Comments:

Blogger Dragonslippers said...

oh god. "back in college".....you make me feel old Tom.

10/11/2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

why was that last part directed at me? am i indian?

is it because i love colin firth?

10/11/2005 6:52 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Yeah, I just thought that you like Colin Firth.

10/12/2005 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home