Monday, August 15, 2005

The home stretch

I have only 6 more months at most left to work in this ungodly hellhole called Riverside. I'm supposed to turn in a self-evaluation of my work performance today, but Chode That Is Plagued by Oozing Sores and Urine Pustules (i.e. my supervisor) hasn't come in to read and sign it for me.

I'm not sure how I feel about that, as I'm not sure what he'll think of my review, but I donno. Maybe it'll help, since I try as nicely as possible to address the fact that he has given me no direction or idea of his expectations since i started working here. Then again, I kind of feel like bringing it up so late in my contract will make him suspicious that I haven't been doing anything in the meantime. I don't know. I guess it has to be done tho.

oi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home