Monday, August 01, 2005

Thanks Steph, Dating Blog=$$$$$

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for responding Steph. It was great to hear from you. It's true that not everyone enjoy their career. I guest if everyone did, people would be cherrier. But I think I do need to move on and go back to school. Yeah, for sure, look into internships and stuff. I think one of my mistakes after graduating was not being patient enough which lead to my current employment. Be patient, always!!! Perhaps, going back to school and getting a master's degree may provide better career options. Obviously, this may be expensive but an education debt is not bad at all. It may be a worthy investment.

I have been reading some articles in Business Week and google news that blogs are becoming more popular. Hell, this one teenage girl from California is getting rich because her hosted blog website, which she created with one other guy and allows people to create their own blogs, is so popular. And founders of myspace.com, which is website that allows users to create their own webpage but acts more or less acts like a blog, are also rich because a lot of people using their website to create their own blogs. So, I am thinking about creating a dating blog where strangers can talk to strangers, which hopefully leads to a loving relationship, without any fees. Thus, strangers can talk to strangers for free while I collect the advertising money. Yeap, there will be ads. Then again, this idea is not so different than chat rooms. I am going have to do some research on this. Obviously, one of the biggest obstacles is managing the database for this blog and sending matched results to the right people who wished to date but having a hard time finding the right dates like me.

Tom

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

good luck tom! :)

8/01/2005 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home