Monday, August 01, 2005

D-Day...postponed?!

Well, Jason never called me back last night. I left a message on his voicemail that said something like, "What the fuck, man? You can't just never see me again - I have some movies at your place I need to get back. Give me a call." It wasn't bitchy or anything, though. Then, no call today. I want to get this over with, so I stopped by his place. No car in the driveway! I left a Post-It note on his door, asking him to call me so we can re-exchange DVDs. This is beyond bullshit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sauce said...

How did you get yourself into this mess? Any good dvds in his collection?

8/02/2005 8:16 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

man, what a douche.

Yeah AB, you SHOULD go through his dvd collection--and reward yourself for your troubles at his expense.

STEAL 'EM!!! STEAL 'EM ALLLLL!!!!!

MUHUHUHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Bcz if he's gonna be an IRRESPONSIBLE, NO GOOD BREAKUP-PHOBIC ASSHOLE, he doesn't deserve to keep his good movies!

~j

8/02/2005 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home