Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The way it works

Ok....so. I appreciate that I have friends who care about me. I really do. Some things people should know.

1. I'm not "hermiting" if you will because I'm in any way sad, mad, angry, or otherwise. In fact, I am very happy. There are just some things that I need to think through. And I don't feel much like social interaction. So........no need to worry, I'm as happy as ever. Maybe moreso. I'm sure this will all come to an end soon when I realize I'm bored of my house. It's just how I go.

2. Telling me you miss me, etc is very very sweet. However, if I'm not in the mood to see people this will only serve to annoy me more. This is just how it is. When things are like this....it's best to just leave it alone. I'll get in touch with you when I'm ready for it.

3. Please don't think I in any way dislike you or am directly annoyed by something you did. I'm not. I just need some anti-social for a bit. There's been a lot of social going on lately and I love it......but I'm not used to it and as an only child sometimes I get a little overwhelmed by it. All the hanging out over break coupled with the intense doing of things in the week that Brian was here sort of intensely pushed me over the edge.

4. I have a LOT of anime to watch. Yes, that IS a reason for not leaving the house.

5. Yeah, there are some situations I'm trying to avoid. I know this is wrong. I need to sort out what to do about them in order to fix it. Sometimes things just throw you a curve and you need to sit down, figure it out, then get the balls to man up and say what needs to be said. I'm in a place that I've never had to be before and I know what it's like to be on the other side when things are dealt with incorrectly. Sometimes fate hands you a toughie. I'm sorry.

Ok....that's that. I know what I need to do, so things should be put in order soon. No promises I'll be much more social after their done....I'm enjoying being by myself for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home