Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Is life passing me by?

How is everybody? Who are all these new people on this blog? Has everybody moved on to bigger and better things in their lives, while I am stuck here working in a stress filled environment with little pay?

In the past year, I have been thinking extremely hard about my future and where it is going. As most of you guys know, I work for my brother as an IT/Test Engineer and I do believe some day DMS will hit it big, but at what cost? I am working insane hours every since May of 2004 with no vacation, including no holiday time in 2005, which is why I miss seeing Jess this past December. Some times, I just feel life is passing me by. Maybe, it is time for me to move on and do better things. What do you guys think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

GET OUT.

GET OUT NOW.

Your brother is using you as slave labor, and I really have problems with that. I mean, I understand it's kind of a family business, but that's no excuse for him to circumvent fair work standards and screw you out of a social life. You need to look out for you.

Think of it this way: you devoted 2 whole years of your life to his business, and that's a hell of a lot. Your brother should be grateful for the time you put into his business, especially considering all the sacrifices you've made. But it's time to move on. You've got to get on with your own life now. I mean, how the hell are you supposed to meet women when you're working all the time and not getting paid?!

Time, money and vacation days are all necessary if you want to meet/date women. You don't have any of those now, and you're not going to if you continue working for your brother.

Get another job, or go back to school. Do it for you JOHNNY!!! If his company does start picking up, you can always go back.

1/25/2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

You already know what I think John.....



;).

1/25/2006 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home