Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sari whinings and the like

SO TIRED!!!!! I don't want to go to kendo even though kendo rocks. I want to go to sleep!! Having my Bri here was SOOOOOOOOOO amazingly incredibly wonderfully awesome, but I'm just worn out. I have a LOT of manga and anime now though. (Psst..Steph, Yami no Matsui box set...when you coming to watch). And I've got a giant backlog of Shojo beat to read. Yes yes, and school. And, well, it's nice to have all this time where I am able to work on projects for everyone, but I suppose I better find a job too. Also, if anyone is up for studying anywhere (cafe, etc.) let me know. I only have 2 classes really, no reason I shouldn't do the readings.

Website making is also in the works so if anyone wants to provide input on layout that would probably be helpful.

Also, Brian is in TC again, but don't count on me being around much...I think I need some Sari seclusion time for a while.

And, finally......THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SUGOI!!!!!!!! DAISUKI TO ALL OF YOU!! MY FRIENDS ARE ICHIBAN!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home