Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Working on New Year's Eve again!!!!

I am 90% confident that John and I will be working this New Year's eve again. Man, once again, no hugs and kisses, preferable from girls, at 12:00am on New Year's day for John and me. That really, really sucks. I was hoping to see some of you guys this weekend but it may have to be next time.

Steph, sorry for not seeing you walk. John and I were working that weekend and the past weekend before that. Gosh, I really don't want to make working as an excuse but it's really is a legitimate excuse. So...what are you up to?

Hope everyone else is well and have fun during New Years. I know John and I will have a blast at work and watching New Year's parties at home. BTW, I was joking. At least the BEARS are doing well!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home