Saturday, October 01, 2005

Keepin me on my toes I guess

So.....interesting Friday night. Which is kinda sad considering that I didn't actually end up doing anything at all. I wanted to. I was all set to go to the fashion show/Screaming Cyn Cyn show at the Slipper Club with Bito when she got done with work. And so...it's roughly 9:30, I'm in my house waiting for Bito to call me back, and my phone rings. So....I answer it. And it ISN'T Bito. It's Adam (this being the guy I went on my afforementioned date with). Ok...so he had agreed that we would call one another if we weren't doing anything. And at that point in time I wasn't. I figured either he was calling me to tell me where he was going or he was calling to say he had nothing to do. Either way, I thought I'd probably still end up at the show with Bito. WRONG. What does he say?? "Are you home?" Me: "Yes" Him: "Good cause I'm outside." Me: "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" Yeah....so that was fun. People dropping by. My house is pretty messy since he last saw it too. And I was nowhere near being ready to look presentable to go out. I quick put on another shirt and brushed my teeth.....good thing I looked halfway decent already. Man. But....I got a DVD burner, I can now archive HUGE amounts of anime (which consequently means that the "book o nerd" is up for distribution if any of you want to claim a particular series out of it), AND I got to spend my Friday night in computer teching, laughing a lot, and cuddling on the bed with a rather adorable boy.

All in all.....not bad. And Bito....we'll go see Screaming Cyn Cyn next time they're playing....they've been playing a lot lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

woohoo!!!

10/03/2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Yeah...he pretty much rocks.

'Bout damn time too.

10/03/2005 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home