Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It is over

Finally, my football dream has come true. I have been saying this for years now, Favre is no longer the same quarterback who can win you games. He can only lose them for you. Even though I despise him with a passion like all true Bear fans, I feel bad for the #4 because I see a once great quarterback, pla;ying well past his prime. A few years ago, one of the best athletes of all-time (yes, I know it is hard to believe that there is a better athlete than Favre) tried to do the same in a sport, where high schoolers can make millions before they even step onto the court and the result, well you guys should ask the Chicago sports writers about their feelings toward His Airness.

If I am a Packer fan, which I am not, I would lobby for Aaron Rogers Era to begin as soon as possible. The Packers must find out whether this kid is the real deal or else, the quarter search will go on forever (like a certain 1st place football team I know and love dearly). It is time for change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home