Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bito's phone!!

Hi all...Arabito wanted me to post a pic of the brand new cell phone she is getting that I am going to steal while she is sleeping sometime cause I want it so much. (Note: this would have been easier LAST year when she was sleeping much more within my range). I knew there was a reason you waited until now to get a phone!!! Anyway...it's not the most badass of them all....but it's pretty damn cool.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I, Sarah Lynn Eichhorst, on behalf of Araby Belcher, present to you.....The MOTOROLA V276!!!!!!


In all of it's majesty. I want it to come so I can try it out and see how badass it really is.

4 Comments:

Blogger da bito said...

Ikers, that was a most excellent post - right chock full of majesty, really. Thank you!! And, dude, why has noone commented yet on me getting a phone? I got enough comments for not having a phone over the last couple years...

9/22/2005 10:05 AM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

hey congrats!

my phone for the past 2 years has been the slim moto!! i love motorola... but it was a flip up, like your phone... everyone in korea is switching to the slide up, so i think come december, i'm gonna switch over as well... this way, i never have to worry about scratching up my manicure!! woohoo!

9/22/2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

OMG I am jealous... I wish I could have a flip phone. I was just too cheap to get one when I signed up for my plan and now I'm too cheap to get a new one.

:-)

Now the real question is, do you have a phone number and what kind of plan do you have. In other words, I would like to call you, when can I so as not to use your minutes???

I also want to add that I would have commented earlier, but I've been away from my computer for a while with laptops.

Panda

9/22/2005 7:56 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

Actually, because there has to be some good reason to work at Best Buy, I got my phone for free. I also get a 20% discount on the base plan. Actually, I almost got a lesser phone on Monday for $20, but we didn't have it in stock. That's when I came home and checked out the phones on the Verizon Best Buy employee discount site, and Sari (Sari, you're so awesome!) helped me pick out this one. It was exactly what I wanted in a phone, and more, for the right price (free!). I have the America's Choice 450 base plan from Verizon (450 anytime minutes, unlimited Verizon customer calls, free nights and weekends), plus 50 free text/pix messages and unlimited Verizon customer text/pix.

9/22/2005 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home