Friday, September 23, 2005

My turn to write a post stoned

To replace the classic drunken email (remember those, Jo?), I am now writing a drunk/stoned blog post. Actually, I had better write quickly, in that I have not consumed truly vast quantities of any mood-altering drugs. Even further, I confess that the main purpose of this post is not to leave a drunk message, but to inform you all of a sharp evolutionary advance by the Arab-Y strain (that's Arab-Y, people, not to be confused with Arab-B...harharhar...). God, I'm already starting to sober up and realize how not funny all of this is. Okay, the point of this post is, I got to my current state by the aid of Sterling and Fred(die). And...I had an AWESOME night hanging out with those two. A good solid 35 minutes of it was just myself and Sterling, too. It was great. We just talked about how our lives were going, and we have this really cool relaxed brother/sister relationship going. And, although not as strong a sign for Fred's and his (new lady friend???)'s potential of an enjoyable evening as they were for my personal growth were the games of "fisticuffs" and "cat-harass" Sterling and I played all night, the activities of Sterling and myself made for a good night for us. I guess, the overall thing here is, I feel confident now in giving myself a stamp of good psychiatric health when it comes to my romantic inclinations, at least currently. Hooray!

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

gah! i tried to comment but my computer is retarded.


Anyways, I'm pleased that you are in good psychiatric health, and that you too have made a stoned post. hehe, I laughed at the Arab-Y joke . . . oh what a wonderful thing to be drunk and stoned! I'm getting sick and am lacking sleep, which is not quite as cool or fun but puts me in a comparable mental state.

maybe i should go home.

*blegh*

9/26/2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Sterling? Was that you ex-boyfriend?

9/26/2005 5:42 PM  
Blogger da bito said...

Yes, Sterling was the guy that I dated for nine months last year. Interestingly enough, I hung out with him and his friends again last night, and he didn't remember ANY of our time together Thursday. I kind of figured that when I walked up and he was stand-offish again. :P Then we sat next to each other for awhile, and I told him how much fun we had, and how that showed he should stop being a big baby and feel comfortable around me now. I now regret my choice of words there, but it worked - a grand time was had by all. :) Also, I found I can shut him up at will by mentioning my sexual excursions with other men. Mwahaha...

9/27/2005 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home