Monday, September 19, 2005

There will be seriousness at the end of my fun

So...as is my MO lately I've been wasting time on the internet for a good hour and a half straight now (I took a break to read stats and Harry Potter) and this led me to clicking on the things that were hyperlinked in my MySpace account that I very rarely look at. I had this part where I list my "heroes" or whatever and I discovered that if I put the cursor over them they were clickable. I thought maybe this would be a facebook-esque feature where I could see if anyone else listed the same heroes as me...so I click on Brian Hagen. And what do I get........a search engine search for Brian Hagen products. http://searchresults.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=advancedFind.results&websearch=1&spotId=4&SearchType=MySpace&SearchRequest=Brian%20Hagen I don't know if that works if you don't have myspace...so I think I will copy and paste my favorites....

Hagen at Shopping.comFind, compare and buy pets and other home and garden products. Read product reviews and compare prices with tax and shipping from thousands of online stores. www.shopping.com (pets and home and garden eh?? tax and shipping!! Holy hell...I can get him shipped!!!)

Save on Hagen Aquarium SuppliesVisit DrsFosterSmith.com for value-priced Hagen Aquarium Supplies. Excellent quality & selection from a trusted name in aquarium products. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. www.drsfostersmith.com

Hagen Items on eBay Find Hagen items at low prices. Shop for all kinds of products on eBay - The World's Online Marketplace. www.ebay.com (that's right Bri...you know all that stuff you left with me. Apparently your things bring in a pretty penny and I was broke cause the whoring isn't going so well and I needed to buy Yuki...)


Alright.....now for the seriousness after my fun....

For those of you in Madison....I have an invitation for you to attend my "Hooray Sari has been single for a year/we hate you Steve Ludwig party on the eve of October 1. It will begin with going to see Howl's Moving Castle at the MU....that's all I know for sure right now. Cause see....if this were a year ago (well...a year and a few months ago when Steve didn't suck as much) he would have been going with me.....but I say....TO HELL WITH THAT!!! I have my anime friends now and we know WAY more than Steve!!!!!!!!! Plus this is a milestone in my life as since I was a senior in high school I'd never made it 6 months without some kinda relationship (f-ed up or not!)...let alone a year!!! I owe a lot to Brian Hagen, the Sohmas, Kare Kano/Soichiro Arima, the boys of Bad Luck and Nittle Grasper, Brian Lanier, FLCL, Arabito, Steph, and Lelah.

Ok...so I think I'll send formal invites or something if I miraculously get motivated to do something PRODUCTIVE while wasting time on the internet.....right....that happens.

Love you all!!
~Sari-lynn

14 Comments:

Blogger da bito said...

da bito is IN. ;) also, ikers, could you post a pic of my new phone? i don't know how. :(

ps - booo! steve, booo!

9/19/2005 11:18 PM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

ok...all i have to say is i hope all the bird cages that seem to be listed under the Hagen items on ebay aren't some form of horrible metaphorical foreshadowing of my future.

9/19/2005 11:43 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

did you see the Hagen feeds one? Various Hagen diets...first thought I had was I hope they didn't put the cereal diet on there.

9/20/2005 6:29 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

The panda is IN as well. I must say, this is a milestone for me as well, seeing as Sol and I got engaged on Sept. 29th a year ago...

So I'm going to go out with friends. tee hee :)

(we are actually celebrating earlier cause it makes more sense for us.)

Panda

ps: what bito said. hiss boo at steve.

9/20/2005 8:34 AM  
Blogger da bito said...

lol Was that the one where you ate cereal without milk from Frank's because they charged by weight? And you lost a bunch of weight because of it? I guess the question is now, cereal or Korean food? By the way, to gross you out, I've gone through an entire bottle of kimchee in under a week.

9/20/2005 8:42 AM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

Well, I would think this would be obvious, but just in case it isn't.....


I AM SO THERE.

And I'll bring pocky sticks and green tea icecream to whatever we're doing!

sugoi!

9/20/2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

EAT MOCHI!!!

THE WICKED QUEEN JEZEBEL COMMANDS IT!!

chocolate mushrooms and other gwajah (snacks) are also acceptable.

9/20/2005 1:45 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

what jess??? I can't decipher your Korean foods!! What's a mochi?? Chocolate mushrooms??

SOOOO confused.

Also...everyone in Madison (and Hagen) should now have gotten an e-vite. Anyone who didn't...send me your e-mail address or contact bito, steph, or lelah.

9/20/2005 5:36 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

a bottle of gimchi? where do u get BOTTLES of gimchi???

9/20/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

at the korean store!
they're more like jars tho.

As for mochi, I dont' think they're actually Korean, but they ARE really good. They're rice cake dumplings with ice cream filler. You can probably find them at your local Oriental food mart or possibly at Whole Foods in the ice cream section.

Besides mochi, my favorite snack from the korean grocery is these little mushroom-shaped snacks with crunchy cookie for the stem and chocolate for the cap. I think i brought a few boxes for stephs birthday party last year . . . anyone remember?

9/21/2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

mochi-- japanese rice cakes

bottles/jars of gimchi-- ohhhhhh! gotcha~

snacks with cracker for the stem and chocolate dipped cap-- korean snack called pepero

9/21/2005 5:21 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

So much enlightenment!!!

Hagen..I hope you're paying attention. Also...do mushroom SHAPED things creep you out too???

9/21/2005 9:06 PM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

Yes I am paying attention. However, my international snack knowledge already incorporated these things, mochi is especially tastey. Mushroom shaped things are ok, as long as I know for sure it's not a mushroom.

9/21/2005 10:44 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

Peppero is the same thing as pocky sticks, isn't it?

9/27/2005 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home