Sunday, July 31, 2005

D-Day

Well, it's D-Day, as my co-worker Marcus termed it, and the "d" is for "dump". Jason called me without leaving a message, and I'm gathering the courage and sobriety to call him back (I really need to stop letting my other co-worker Joe talk me into drinks at TGIFriday's). More frustrating than the whole Jason fiasco, the man with whom I was developing a friendly relationship that may have developed into more is...THIRTY-THREE! For those of you keeping score, that is ten up on me. He's been officially vetoed by Sarah Ike. Actually, I'd already told him there was no way I'd date anyone that much older, but we're excited about being good friends. I feel pretty good about being single again, anyway, as those three weekly hours spent with Jason can now be reclaimed by study and friends. Maybe both! Anyway, wish me luck, all, as I rejoin the proud ranks of singledom.

6 Comments:

Blogger da bito said...

I called him back about 10 minutes ago, and he still hasn't replied. wtf?!

7/31/2005 9:24 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

I like your style. Finally, somebody is following my advice of OLD BALLS, gross.

8/01/2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger Sauce said...

Oh yeah, you should read my profice just to remind you of The Sauce. It will cheer you up.

8/01/2005 9:50 AM  
Blogger Sauce said...

Read my profile, not profice.

8/01/2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol. He's probably gathering courage through insobriety, as he prolly knows he's not good enough for you and that you're going to dump him.

~j

8/01/2005 10:17 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol John. Wasn't Ordinary World a mid 90s hit?

8/01/2005 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home