Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Time to try on-line dating????

Hey Guys,

I think I might have posted this comment twice. Sorry about that . I must have price a button by acciddent.

Yeah, I heard there will be PS3. Jeezzz, how many PS consoles are they coming out with? I am satisfy with PS2. Sony is making a fortune out of young people.

Bad news for Tom, the Asian Sensation. I found out that Kate, the girl whom I am interested in, is going to move to Chicago within a month. Not good. Not good at all. At this rate, I am might have to try on-line dating like my co-worker. Actually, that might not be a good idea because it was a disaster for him. Hope is getting thinner and thinner these days.

This is a funny story. So my co-worker decided to try this on-line dating and he actually got a response. I was surprise because he is kind of nerdy looking but he is a very good and nice guy, nonetheless. So anyways, they went out to the movies and watched the new Batman movie and afterwards they decided to go out and eat. They decided to take his car. The girl barely fit into his car. The following day he was telling the story and I felt sorry for the guy. On that same day he was suppose to call her and he wanted to end the relationship. John suggested that he should tell her he just got out of a relationship and did not want her to be the rebound girl. I told him that he should just tell her that he was gay in a joking way. Man, when he told that story John and I just laughed for couple of minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home