Sunday, July 17, 2005

what the freak?

ok, i posted this! but it mever showed up on the blog! wut the... so i try again... trying to match the eloquence of the first time i posted this... u know it's never the same when you try to rewrite something...

so basically, that link up there is my homepage... now it's a korean site...and more korean friends than english speaking ones look at it, so a lot of the materials are in korean... like my diary and stuff like that... but there's also some stuff in english... if u click on photo, i have categories of some pics... the one labeled "college friends" is very sparse! more sparse than i would like it to be... so if you guys have any digitized copies of photos of us, please send them over to me, so i can put them up and brag about how byootiful and BOOTYful my friends are! yeah, so here's hoping this post makes it to the site...

luv, joey

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

. . . well, i am bootyfull.

Tho i can't seem to find any pics of myself.

I'll try to look again later.

~j

7/18/2005 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home