Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sheeps fell off the cliff

Hi Guys,

Their is not a date just yet. I was going ask her out for a drink on the 4th of July weekend but she left the gym before I could do anything. I think I will ask Kate out for a drink this coming week.

Are you guys excited about Harry Potter? I am going to get the sixth Harry Potter book tonight. My favorite Harry Potter book is the Prisoneer of Azkaban.

By the way, did you guys heard that 1500 sheeps fell of the cliff? It all started with one sheep that decided to jump off the cliff and then the rest decided to do the same. Out of 1500 sheeps, 400 sheeps died while the others survived. The other sheeps survived because the 1100 sheeps fell on top of the other 400 sheeps. It happened somewhere in Turkey. That was the weirdest thing ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol stupid sheeps. haha!

Tom! You're soooo cute!!! What's wrong with all these Kates?! Why can't they see what a catch you are?!

So, did you at least get her #?

~j

7/18/2005 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home