Saturday, July 16, 2005

My awesome Friday, in TANGERINE

Firstly, Sarah - that is a post above all posts. Thank you. Secondly, I had a peachy keen Friday. First, I went to the women's clinic in the morning, and totally got a paper bag o' gyno shwag. 3 free packs of caramel calcium chews, 6 free samples of their recommended lube, and 3 free months of birth control pills. AllllRIGHT! Then, I had a highly encouraging chat with my old boss, Ann, who's just about the most supportive person I've ever met. Then, I went to Maxwell St Days, and they had Spiderman mints - for a QUARTER! Then, I had this weird dream. I dreamt that I was staying with this family, and their children had very disturbing relationships with each other. Then, I started to realize that their strange relationships were paralleling those between Great Britain, Germany, and Russia leading up to and during World War II. Then, I freaked out - "Oh, my god - history is repeating itself; I must DO something!" Then, I realized that I was just dreaming, and it was a very foolish dream indeed. I woke up. The end.

4 Comments:

Blogger da bito said...

Goddammit, that was supposed to be in bright orange font. Cheeser.

7/16/2005 11:32 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lol that counts for one of the creepiest dreams ever. Tho, you woke up before it escalated into violence and the deaths of millions . . .

7/16/2005 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orange font would have been better!! Who's excited to see Ludo and Vendetta Red in about 3 hours???? I AM!!!!

"They've got more beer than I've ever seen and they've got girls on trampolines.." Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

PS...when do I get to post??? It's keeping me in suspense and out of the collective loop! We can talk about Japanese boys and the adventures of Brian Hagen in Korea!

7/16/2005 4:46 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

Crazy woman!!!

7/29/2005 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home