Wednesday, July 13, 2005

fuck.

. . . fuuuuuuuuuck . . .

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.


FUCKING FUCK.


I'm so fucked.


email from supervisor: "I have been looking all over for 3 Euphilotes bernardino that I collected in the Sunshine Peak area. I have been through my freezers several times searching for them. These butterflies are extremely valuable and were not recorded on your list. I have been searching for Euphilotes bernardino in the Bullion Mountains since about the mid 1980s or 20 years ago . . ."

Luckily I have them, but the fact that I didn't put them in the database is really really bad, since I also missed some other butterflies he called me about on Monday. And now that I'm looking a little harder, there's quite a bit more that I missed . . .

This is the project that I was supposed to have done 2 weeks ago.

Why did he have to sneak these in while I wasn't at the lab??! He didn't tell me about them, or even tell me to watch out for them or anything!

And now i'm fucked bcz the database looks shoddy.

I mean, he's the fucking butterfly expert. Why didn't he keep all the butterflies and pin them and ID them himself?

But that's besides the point now. It actually is my fault that I didn't go back and look at them, and that there were actually ones that I pinned that I never got IDs for and thus didn't add to the database . . .

fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home