Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Final Countdown

I call Jason at his work yesterday, and we're supposed to "get together" on Sunday night. I picked up all my shit (except a couple movies - I figured I'd give those guys all opportunity to watch them) from his place last night, since his roommate was there to let me in. I'm all prepped for a break-up. I guess now I'm just worried that I'm working under the wrong assumptions here, even my feelings for him. I think my best bet is to not think about it anymore until Sunday night. That should be pretty easy, too, the way my schedule's set up. If anyone has words of relationship failure advice, feel free to comment! :) / :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

Araby! what's going on?!

You have to fill us in with more details, dear. Why the change in feelings?

7/28/2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger da bito said...

For those of you unaware, Jason and I have averaged a whopping 3 waking hours per week spent together, for going on three weeks now. I'm counting time spent via telephone, too. Now, he is busy, but he's busy sitting at home smoking weed and watching Chappelle's Show with his friends. A worthy occupation, indeed, but not one to be selected every night over the woman you're dating, if you have any reasonable interest in said woman.

7/28/2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Josephine Lee said...

DROP HIM! ew~ sounds like a loser with no eyeballs in his head

7/28/2005 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home