Monday, July 25, 2005

wasting away at the lab . . .

I spent my entire weekend at the lab.

How's that for fun?

Actually it wasn't that bad bcz I was catching up on some of the free manga I downloaded while keeping Andy company. But man, I really did spend the entire weekend at the lab. . . how's that for a life?

Well Jo, I was thinking this blog is just for us and our friends (whoever we direct to the site), but I think it is accessible by the public. You can't Google it by content or anything, tho you can google Jezebel777 and get it, but that'd be weird if someone tried to find you through my screenname.

If it's something abt. work, you could just speak in general terms. I talk shit abt. my supervisor and just don't name him pretty much all the time. God, he's such a chode . . .

lol and if you don't want to do that, you could always use the classic "my friend did [your words here]"

So yeah, i think you're pretty safe. We're a pretty low-traffic site, and just think of all the personal blogs out there one would have to search through to find you . . . I mean, don't give out your Social Security # or anything, but I'd say we're safe.

That said, I think there is a way to make the blog inaccessible to others, but if I do that I'm not sure if you can access it if you're not an author. I'll have to look into that I guess.

~j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home