Thursday, October 27, 2005

Mixed Signals

How could I have been so wrong about Mary? What have I become? I think the stress of working at DMS has finally affected my judgement. Basically, I have finally met my match when it comes to loophole dates. She keeps stringing me along on these insane get togethers, where some how it feels like a date situation. I think the Lord is finally punishing me for Operation Big Cheese.

Now, the saddest part of all this is that I am not even attracted to this woman. I will admit that I love spending time with her because it reminds me of the all great times growing up in Elgin. Also, she reminds a of the Mary from the movie, accept for the bod (we can have it all). For example, we both love the Bears and to my surprise Badger football due to her UW-Madison ties. I truly believe that the only reason I am bummed about all of this is because of my nature. I want something that I can never have. Where is the maturity in all of this?

Since we are in friends zone, it is time to let go of the lash and be myself. The first order of business is to finish my college stories. Every time we get together, we share stories from college but I always skip my dating situations for obvious reasons. The second order of business to let her read my two greatest literary works ever. Those stories will definitely shock her. Finally, I will tell her about the code I live by- the FIVE F's. If you guys have forgotten about them, they are FAMILY, FOOD, FRIENDS, FUN, and of course FORNICATION. I will admit the last F has never been on the top of the list. Yes, I know it is shocking.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dragonslippers said...

......................


shock.....is a good word. I can honestly say I never dreamed this blog would inspire such honesty from its members. I myself had not previously heard of the 5 F's.

Its interesting that you've met your match in the loophole dates, and if you're gonna just be friends, that's fine....but if you think you're leading that poor girl on you'd better come clean.

that is all for now

10/27/2005 10:17 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

lolol hahahaha!!!

Operation BIG CHEESE was quite the disaster, wasn't it?

So you want nothing to come of this, eh? Then you should be upfront about it, not just trying to scare her away with your creepy stalking stories. Lol what if she WANTS you to stalk her? Then you'll have to find some other sneaky way to un-loop. Seriously, just tell her you're afraid it's getting a little too serious, and you don't want to lead her on.

How come food comes before friends?! I mean, come on! I know i know, i put food and friends on equal footing (I swear i'm more like Fuu every day) but surely food doesn't belong BEFORE friends!!!

10/28/2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Sauce said...

I basically let her played me. After spending so much time hanging out with her, I felt really comfortable being honest with her, which is a first (maybe because I was not attracted to her). So, I painly told her that we should date. Apparantly, she is trying or is seeing someone right now. I think he is in Tennesse or something. I am just piss that she used my tricks on me. I have fallen so low these days. I am no longer the Master Soysauce.

10/28/2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

waitwaitwait.....lemme get this straight.....

"I was not attracted to her"........"So, I painly told her that we should date"

Dude, John, asking out someone who you are not actually interested in is NEVER...and i mean NEVER...a good idea.

You gotta be up-front and honest man---I know you can do it.

10/28/2005 12:47 PM  
Blogger Sauce said...

In the past, I have been going after individuals who I was extremely attracted to and it ended in disaster, so I thought hey why not try the other route. The result remain the same- disaster. However, this time I am not extremely disappointed. I just thought that she and I had a lot things in common and maybe the attraction would develop later on. I just hope she does not think badly of me because I love hanging out with her.

10/28/2005 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home